Morlyn Guest House
1. A non-refundable deposit of £25.00 per room is required to secure your booking. This will be deducted from your final bill on departure.
2. We operate a strict policy on cancellation. Any cancellation within 21 days prior to the date of your reservation will be charged at the full room rate. If you fail to take up the room on the date of arrival you will also be charged at the full rate for your booked stay.
3. If you cancel, prior to the 21 days, we would be willing to hold over the deposit of £25.00 against a future reservation, but within 12 months of the original booking.
4. Morlyn advises that you take out adequate holiday insurance to cover against deposit or monies lost due to any reason of cancellation.
5. You will still be charged for the length of the stay booked if you choose to leave prior to the original departure date, for whatever reason.
6. We reserve the right to adjust our tariffs at any time.